Wednesday 6 April 2011

MEN IN PINK AND WOYWW

Morning all. A late start for me today as I slept for England last night. Not had many good sleeps lately so I think tiredness caught up on me. Anyway, I'm up now and here is my workdesk this morning.
Victorian men and pink is the theme for Heather's ATC challenge this month. Simply email her and let her know you want to join in. You simply have to make 3 ATCs with the theme by the end of the month. They can be different or all the same, it doesn't matter because it's all a bit of fun.
I haven't had a look at our leader's desk yet as the web connection was playing up after all the rain last night. So I had better pop over to Julia's and see what she, and others around the world, are up to.

11 comments:

Fiona said...

Men and pink - that is a challenge - good luck with your atc's

Anonymous said...

Seems an interesting theme - men and pink. Not into ATC - love the thought but not taken the plunge yet.
x Tricia (84)

Sarah said...

What fun - I lived in Holland for years and loads of the fellas wear pink shirts and sweaters - young and old straight or gay. Thank goodness I married a Belgian.

Thanks for sharing your space today. Have a fab week...
Sarah (sasa at 2)
www.blueboxbabe.blogspot.com

Theresa Plas said...

A very cool challenge and fun to see yours in process! Happy WOYWWing!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! men and pink! Good luck with that!! Guess that's why they call them challenges!!

Hugs
Brenda 98

Caroline Hallett said...

Real men can wear pink ! Thanks for Sharing and hope you have a happy WOYWW. Caroline (No 31 x)

Cauliflower Cupcake said...

That looks like a really fun challenge - I might just have to looka at that one. Men and Pink - my 2 favourite things (LOL)
Happy wednesday
Rebecca (48) x

Berry said...

I love all the pink! I personally like men in pink but they prob don't lol! Happy WOYWW Hugs Rebekah xx (63)

okienurse said...

interesting concept...victorian men in pink...bet there were more than a few qualified to wear it...I think I will check into the challenge. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #88

Sarn said...

Ooh! Interesting.
Hugs, Sandra (No. 66)

Mrs A. said...

I love pink. Hubby wears a lot of pink in his shirts and jumpers. The Italians love wearing pink and can carry it off. Challange sounds interesting so off to investigate. Hugs Mrs A. #67