Friday 15 April 2011

GIFT CARD ATC

My little pal and best friend, Susanna, sent me a gift card for Mother's Day. The colours were my favourite and the flowers on it, simply devine. The top part had a slit cut in it which showed the same flower underneath. I decided the top would make a lovely ATC. Here it is:
I stamped an Anna Griffin image on a 1"x3" glass slide and coloured it using alcohol inks. It fit perfectly behind the slit in the card. I had to build up the base to match the slide and then covered the edges with tissue tape, again coloured with ink.

I added a sample bottle of perfume and attached an old handbag charm.

I am really pleased with this as it used up items instead of throwing them away.

1 comment:

soniajones said...

A true work of ART! just got back from a couple of days in York which was lovely but NOT ONE CRAFT SHOP in sight! xxx