Obviously mine has an exhaust, but in the back was the old exhaust off the motorhome plus a new one to replace it, hence 3 -
I ran some copper through my Big Shot using Tim's tattered florals die and cut the same flowers from card which I then stuck together before running them through again in an embossing folder. I them stamped and embossed them with lovely 'smelly' powder after colouring some of them with dabbers and Claudine's acrylic paint. The effect is stunning. Here they are assembled.
I've been making some ATCs and have used 2 of the flowers so far.
This card is my favourite so far.
The colours came together like magic as I didn't plan the finished piece. The base is made from mopping up ink on my craft sheet and then over-stamping with one of Tim's background stamps from his urban grunge set.
I was given the tiny skeleton leaves years ago and the pins are from Abakhan and only cost 70p for a whole circle of them. Here is the finished card - sorry about the quality, camera has a mind of it's own.