Friday 1 April 2011

SWEET BIRDIE ALCOHOL INK TAG

by Ranger Ink.
I saw this gorgeous little project on Tuesday whilst zapping around the net and just had to have a go at it.
This is my version
I used a Hero Arts stamp, Tim's bird from his Caged Bird die, the dictionary page from Tim's workshop, a couple of stamps off packages from abroad, a key from an old clock found at a car boot sale plus other bits and bobs.

It's a really easy tag to make although a bit fiddly in parts, but I liked the use of alcohol inks for the background as opposed to distress inks. I think it's really cool.

The little bird could have looked better, but I kept to the menu of colours and he turned out quite colourful I think. No idea of his species though!
Great fun and quick, which gave me time to pull more of my hair out on these questions of Linday's. There is one that has really got me and no matter how I go about it (which includes bribery, searching the PI website, looking through dictionaries etc) I cannot think clearly for the answer. The worse bit is, I just know it will be staring me in the face!!!!!

1 comment:

soniajones said...

Hi Joanne - I really love this one (bird is obviously a native to Preston!) - is the dictionary paper bit folded?