Friday 22 April 2011

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

It's another glorious day and a BIG BIG holiday for those of you who work.
I received these very special Easter cards from 2 of my crafting friends and I would like to share them with you as a greeting for everyone.
The lovely tulip card is from the super talented Barb, and the spirelli lilac card is from the super talented Sylvia.
I treasure all my friend's cards and these will be no exception. Thank you so much ladies.
May I also wish Kobe (one of Sylvia's Japanese Spitz doggies) the very best of luck with his leg operation. He had a little accident the other day and has done himself a bit of damage. However, his vet will soon have him running around again.

Here is my special friend, Sylvia with Kobe and his pal, Asa,  3 treasures.

No comments: