Thursday 1 December 2011

12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS 2011 - TAG 1

The start of another wonderful journey through craft techniques began again today, all thanks to the amazing Tim Holtz who for the 5th year is running the 12 tags of Christmas.
I took my phone to bed with me last night so I could follow Mario's tweets and perhaps gain an insight into the first tag and join in the excitement. Each time I woke up I had a little nosey and then at 8.00am our time, the first tag was unveiled on Tim's blog. Needless to say, I lept out of bed this morning.
I am lucky enough to have some of the items used, but have improvised on the card stock, the embellishments and the Noel die. I am absolutely thrilled to bits with how the tag has turned out though. Here it is:
Have fun with yours too.

7 comments:

Лариса said...

what a beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wowzers! Gorgeous tag!

Artyjen said...

You should be thrilled it's lovely ;)
Have fun
xoxo Sioux

MALINKA said...

Очень красивый тег))) Просто СУПЕР!!!

Helen said...

It's fabulous!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

absolutely gorgoeus tag :))
xx

Yogi said...

turned out great. Your pine cones look pretty good too. I don't have the die, so tried it with another one, but hated the way it turned out...