Tuesday 6 December 2011

12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS 2011 - TAG 6

It was a pleasant surprise to see that I had this embossing folder, thanks for using stash I have Tim.  However, I had to stick some silver metal sheet to a sheet of Stix 2 in order to have a go at todays tag. Bit of a back breaking job to do all the painting - I have to stand to craft you see, it's a light thing - but I got there. Finally, thanks to my now totally ruined nail file/polisher, I managed to burnish the metal, emboss it and finish the tag.
Hubby thinks it's marvelous. Well,  he is used to working with metal being an engineer by trade!
Right O, off to wait for 2pm so I can watch the wonderfully talented Hels on C&C. It's her first appearance today with Studio 490 stamps etc..

4 comments:

Helen said...

I think your tag is great too... wasn't sure about this when I saw Tim's in progress pics, but the finished tag....oh yes! looking forward to ungunging my dabber paints this evening, lol!

Нинель said...

Получилось как у Тима! Здорово!
Very cool! Super! Osoittautui kuten Tim Holtz!

Unknown said...

Your tag was worth all the labor!! Love it!

valentin & daniela said...

your tag is very nice. good luck!