Wednesday 7 December 2011

12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS 2011 - TAG 7

Yippee! Glassine leaves. I made a Glassine flower some time ago but quite honestly, I thought it was rubbish. It sort of put me off, so to see Tim's video made it quite exciting to use the stuff. The leaves turned out just like the real thing and are now amongst my favourites.
I had to make my own baubles again and so wish I could master the art of bending wire. I get into a right mess with it. The chain is from a goth necklace I found at a car boot sale. Came in useful after all. The colours on today's tag are super and the background even nicer. I wish we could have these tutorials every day. It's the best time of the year. Enjoy making yours.

4 comments:

Ирина - Magis said...

Красивый , интересный тег!!!

Kalipssa said...

very nice tag!!!

soniajones said...

love this tag! well done you! xxx

Maria said...

I LOVE the colors you chose!! Beautiful!