Wednesday 14 December 2011

WOYWW - I MAY NOT BE HERE NEXT WEEK

Another wonderful Wednesday of poking around craft spaces all over the world courtesy of lovely Julia who thought up this bit of nosey - I love it. After all, it doesn't cost a train ticket or even a plane ticket to go to Lands End, UK or even Wellington, NZ, just marvelous.
Well fellow crafters, I have been totally enthralled and occupied these last 12 or so days, participating in the marvel that is - Tim's 12 tags of Christmas. I have jumped out of bed just after 8am every day - yes, I said every day - in order to start the day's tag. I completed my version on the day it was blogged, mainly because I don't have any spare time this month to fall behind. If the weather permits, we are going away next Monday for Xmas, so I've had to get in front of myself. I did get carried away yesterday though and did this:
After all the Christmas stuff I just had to do something different, so my little workspace looks like this today. Don't have a clue what it will end up like and quite honestly, I don't care.
I will be on my mobile web next Wednesday - and - another year older, yak!!

15 comments:

jude said...

Have fab time away happy Birthday for next week.Here's wishing you and yours a merry and happy christmas
hugs judex10

Helen said...

Happy Birthday for next week - and Christmas - if we don't get to see you!!

okienurse said...

Like the look of whatever it is an hope to see what it ends up! Hope that the weather is good so you can have fun on your Christmas trip! Thanks for sharing! Have a great week and Happy Holidays! Vickie #35

Neil said...

Good morning; thought I'd pop in to say Hi quickly. Hope you have a fabulous and creative week. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us today. And I know what it's like, after 12 days of Christmas it's good to ANYTHING that's not !
Neil #13

JoZart Designs said...

Happy Birthday and a Merry Christmas to you and I hope you enjoy a fabulous trip.
JoZarty x

ScrappnBee said...

Congrats on getting all 12 tags done! Happy Early Birthday! Have fun on holiday! Thanks for sharing your WOYWW...no matter what it ends up being! LOL! -Amanda #29

Twiglet said...

Looks interesting and tags below are fab. Have a good birthday & happy Christmas.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's fun creating something completely different - just cos you can!! Have a wicked birthday, eat and drink loads and have a Happy Christmas!
Hugs, LLJ #34 xx

donnalouiserodgers said...

happy birthday and Christmas for next week, enjoy your break,

dx (90)

Tracey FK said...

happy birthday next week and have a productive and creative week ...xx

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Have a great birthday. Sharon #97

505whimsygirl said...

Happy birthday next week!!!

#82

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Interesting design, can't wait to see what develops.

Elizabeth said...

I'm just in time to wish you a Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas - hopefully, the weather is going to be kind to you and let you get away as planned. Elizabeth x #66

Unknown said...

love the little piece on your desk, can't wait to see what it becomes! Happy Holidays to you xx