I think Tim's tag #4 is fabulous. Didn't have the 25 die so that was going to be an improvisation. I used some grunge numbers, covered them with distress stains old paper and frayed burlap, stamped them with a music stamp and archival black then covered them with a generous coating of glossy accents. They turned out really well. However, my crackle paint only crackled a bit despite putting it near a radiator. In the end I decided to use my heat gun on it so I could carry on with the tag. What happened next almost ended with me not having a craft room at all - IT SET ON FIRE in my hand. I'm not burnt so nothing to worry about, but I was really shaken. I have another heat gun but it's really powerful and I much prefer the Inkssentials one.
So, after much ado I finally finished my tag.