Saturday 3 December 2011

12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS 2011 - TAG 3

I've been taking my phone to bed with me for the last 3 nights in order to follow Mario's tweets and get an insight into what the next tag will contain. However, this morning I fell back to sleep after having a look around 7.15am and didn't wake until nearly an hour later. I quickly looked at Tim's blog and saw today's masterpiece. But doom and gloom struck me. I laid there wondering what on earth I could do to emulate today's tag.
I certainly don't have many of Tim's Xmas stamps let alone ones that match the embossing folders, that was the problem, matching a stamp to an embossing folder. The nearest are his snowman ones, but not much to colour with my limited re-inkers. I doubt a snowman would look good in orange or brown. So, I decided to use the pine trees.
After all my pondering, I really like the effect.

11 comments:

Gunn (MsPlum) said...

It looks great! Love the shimmer, makes it looks like an icy cold winters day! Great job!

Unknown said...

I love this tag! Of all the tags so far linked this is my favorite - it just jumped out at me. Good job!

LaNell said...

I love it. You did a great job improvising today's tag. I hope to get in my craft room soon. Have not had time to tackle and of the tags yet.

Tabitha said...

I agree with "unknown"--this tag jumped out at me from the all the thumb nails on Tim's post. You did a great job improvising. I had to do that too! Beautiful work!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

It is indeed fabulous! Your creation is just as good as Tim's!!! I wish I had the time to play too! I did the first year, but keeping track of all the goodies he doles out, it gets expensive and when you don't use them they collect dust!! so, you have achieved a great tag with the minimal products!! Well done! Hugs always! G

Anonymous said...

Lovely Tag Joanne...gorgeous colour. S xxx

Evelyn S. said...

I think this is a terrific tag! I am inspired by it...and just might get around to "casing" it!

minnie_mac said...

Beautiful tag. Really atmospheric.

Marilyn

Yogi said...

yup it looks great. love those pine trees.

Stacey said...

Hi, I found you from Tim's site. I really like your tags, this one especially! You should take a picture of the supplies you use, then I can make one like yours! Great job!
Stacey in Wyoming

Marcie Rhys said...

Found your tag on a Pinterest board. This is absolutely beautiful. Perfectly balanced. Thanks for sharing.