Thursday 29 December 2011

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATCs - WEEK 12 - NEW YEAR

After last week's disaster, this week really was fun. Thank you for this theme, Wicked Wednesday ATCs.
I kept it simple because the picture says it all. I've had that miniature bottle for years and it's just right for an ATC. I cut some acetate into really small lengths, stuck some gems on that my neighbour brought back from her holiday in Goa, and then stuck the other end of the acetate behind the bottle. The gems actually bounce about. The 2012 is a simple set of peel-offs.
After my dislike of steampunk, the wonderful team at Wicked Wednesday ATCs actually voted me as one of their top 3 again. THANK YOU.
Seems a good time to wish you all the most fantastic 2012.

3 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Joanne, I love it! :) That little miniature bottle is absolutely perfect. Thank you for joining us again at Wicked Wednesdays! :)

Dr. Mary said...

This. is. AWESOME! That tiny bottle is absolute perfection. Is it champagne? I could use a glass :)
Thanks for joining us again at Wicked Wednesdays!

Sharon said...

Joanne this is a fantastic ATC - that little bottle is jest perfect!! Great firework background - perfect for New Year!!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!