Wednesday 7 December 2011

A SNOWY WOYWW

Well that's what's forecast for today in the NW. Gales of 50 - 55mph and snow. Some of you have already seen plenty of the white stuff, but actually, it's quite rare for us to get very much on the Fylde coast.
I have to apologise to Julia, because this photo is of my desk yesterday. I have been making Tim's 12 tags of Christmas and try to tidy up a bit after each tag ready for the next day, so there's nothing on my space just now. At least not until about 8.30am when I know what is needed today.
My tag from yesterday is in the making on this photo, as is the awful mess I managed to pile up. But I'm having great fun and that's all that matters eh?
I will try to get around a few desks, but counting today, there are still another 6 tags to go, not leaving much time. I'll do better next week, promise.

9 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Sounds like it's a day to batten down the hatches and drink hot chocolate whilst playing Christmas music and crafting :) Gosh, that sounds like my fantasy day, that does - I think I'll do it!
Hugs, LLJ #3 xx

Spyder said...

I agree, hot chocolate sounds a treat! Very tidy desk this week! Thanks for my snoop, have a great crafting week. Happy WOYWW
((Lyn))) #31

Susanne said...

I wish I had the discipline to tidy up. Hope you enjoy staying out of the snow, if that's what you prefer.

Ann B said...

Never mind about the desks, concentrate on your tags and having fun, we will still be here when you finish. Arn't you the little disciplined one, tidying up as you go, afraid tidy is not a concept I understand.
Ann B
#6

Julia Dunnit said...

Old TH sure picked a good time of year to keep half of the worlds crafters at their desks, the weather up your way is utter pants! Love seeing all the tags and especially the ones where substitutes have been made for various products - so glad you're enjoying,and don't worry about visits, if you're busy, you're busy!

ScrappnBee said...

You are better than me because I usually tidy up the desk right before I start a projectt rather than as I finish...probably because I am a late night crafter...good luck with the tags! -Amanda 17

lisa said...

Everyone seems to have Tim Tag fever at the minute. You are so good keeping up with him. Have fun. The forecast for tomorrow sounds even worse!!!!
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #61

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I agree with the other Gals... Sounds like a perfect day to me!
Love the tags you've been making too!!
Thanks for the peek today, it was fun!

Shoshi said...

Very tidy and organised! Hope you manage to complete all the tags on time. Yes, defo a day for hot chocolate! Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #56