Friday 2 December 2011

12 TAGS OF CHRISTMAS 2011 - TAG 2

Oh this one looks easy - she said and thought 'til she started to make it!!
My perfect pearl snow flurries look like a blizzard. You can't see a single flake. Don't have any sticky backed canvas so used Distress Coredinations instead. Totally not the look required. Didn't have any hesian so there's no contrast to the ribbon or texture. Didn't have the embellishments. Didn't have a texture hammer. Still, I did have the other bits for the tag including a piece of string which Tim himself gave me (and hundreds of other crafters) at his workshop last February. So my tag may not resemble the wonderful Tim creation, but I had a go and had fun.

8 comments:

soniajones said...

Joanne - it's perfect! and so was yesterday's! xx

Ирина - Magis said...

Красивый тег!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous tag Joanne.. you are off to a flying start! Enjoy making the rest..can't wait to see yours..xx

mab822 said...

Love your version!

anna christensen crafts said...

Hi, I think your tag is lovely, I'm being inspired to use what I have already, this encouraged me even more - thank you

minnie_mac said...

Lovely tag and great improvisations.

Marilyn

Yogi said...

well done!!