Sunday 22 April 2012

COMPENDIUM OF CURISITIES VOL 2 - PAGE 58, FAUX PATINA

This week's challenge details can be found HERE. Taken from Tim's Compendium of Curiosities Vol 2 page 58, we have to make something using the technique Faux Patina.
I decided to make an ATC.
After last week's gaff when I misread the challenge and then didn't even check in the book, I made sure the first thing I did this time was go to the relevant page.
There is a wonderful prize up for grabs to one lucky participant this week, courtesy of Angie Lentz. A messenger bag autographed by Tim himself.
This is what I used;
Compendium of Curiosities Vol 2
Speciality cardstock
Alcohol inks - various colours
Blending solution
Idea - ology - flowers, leaves, tassel, brads, jump ring,
Archival ink - veridian, vermillion
Stampers Anonymous - stuff to say
Heat gun
Craft Sheet
Blending tool
Felt pads
Ideaology ruler

4 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

LOVE this, Joanne! It really does have a dreamy look, and the faux patina is just perfect! I'm so glad you returned for Week 2!!!

Kathryn said...

Must get the book :) looks great x

Neil said...

Hi, your project looks great. Thanks for your kind words on your visit to my blog this morning; they are appreciated very much.

Anonymous said...

Great ATC!