Friday 6 April 2012

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

I wanted to share these beautiful Easter cards with you, made by my pals Barb and Sylvia. Aren't they just special. Barb used some very fine glitter on the flowers which make them 'pop' from the card - my favourite colours too. Sylvia has stamped and coloured a daffodil on a punched edge base card, then sued the same punch on some yellow vellum which she has over-layed covering the edge with ribbon. There is a tiny thin peel off down the inside edge of the card and if you look closely, she has used the smallest bits of left over peel off and carefully added them to the punched edges.
I love my cards. The girls are so clever and so very neat. Thank you. When Easter is over they will join all my other hand-made cards in a big folder. I may just get that out some time and show you the 'genious' of my friends.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I love love when my friends share cards with me, these are both gorgeous. Happy Easter, hugs