Wednesday 4 April 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC #26 - WOODLAND NYMPHS & FOREST FAIRIES

Thank you Jenn and team from Wicked Wednesday ATCs for picking me in your top 3 last week.  Such an honour.
I have looked forward to this week's challenge so much (to see a list of upcoming themes, pop over to WW blog for details). I wanted to do something different this time so I've made a 3D card. It was such fun:
The fairies/nymphs are made from shrink plastic -

I used a hot glue gun for an immediate result -

The mushrooms were stamped on card and coloured with Distress Markers -

The 'trees' were cut from Alterations strip dies and a Martha Stewart punch -
The forest floor is sea moss, the flowers are Prima and there is some stickles and glitter mixed in too -
This will have to go on my little craft shelf now as there is no way it will fit in an ATC pocket, LOL.

14 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh my gosh - cut it out!!!!! This is tooooooo cute!!!! Great job, Joanne! Thanks so much for being a faithful player at Wicked Wednesdays - looking forward to your guest designing spot the next couple of weeks! xoxo

Artyjen said...

Whoa! Now that really is thinking out of the ATC norm;) Fab job.
xoxo Sioux

Lindsay Mason said...

Absolute genius! I just love it! What an imagination you have and, better still, you put it to good use. Well done you, it's brilliant!

Lindsay x x x

Dr. Mary said...

WOW this totally blew my mind! absolutely brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Wicked Wednesday :)

Steph said...

Wow Wow Wow, this is unbeleivably amazing. So many details, brilliant. I would have never thought to do an ATC like this.

Hels Sheridan said...

WOW Joanne, this is totes-amazeballs.. .love love love love love it!!! xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Wow! I just love the magic that has happened here! It is all just too amazing for any more words!
Love, Chrisx

Denice said...

Shut the front door!! What an awesome 3D ATC Joanne, for once I'm speechless! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays this week, I always look forward to visiting your blog.

:Dx

Beverly G said...

Congrats on your Top 3, I think this is going to quickly move you to the #1 Winner. So very cleverly cute.

Joanne said...

They’re amazing. Really pretty

Barbxx

Sandi said...

what a magical creation, makes you want to shrink down and join in the fun. hugs

Sharon said...

Wow Joanne this is really fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us again this week at Wicked Wednesday!

jengd said...

That's just crazy cool!!!

Annie Rose said...

Holy moly, this is AWESOME! I love it. :)

-Annie Rose