Thursday 26 April 2012

SDC 53 - ATCs

This weeks challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog is - ATCs.
I thought I would have a go at this one, so here is my card:
2 sticks have been framed - again!
I sprayed some Adirondak inks onto some pre-wetted cardstock and then sprayed water through a stencil over the top of the ink. A bit of dabbing and drying made the base. I then simply used a Copic multi liner pen to draw the frame and coloured every other section with butterscotch acrylic dabber. I stamped 2 sticks with Archival black and again onto some card. They were coloured with Copic caios and the bodies 3D foamed onto the stamped images. I then used studio g stamps for the words which I cut out after colouring them with mustard seed DI. They were stuck down with glossy accents.
I love 2 sticks, they are amongst my favourite Stampotique stamps - which are all of them!!!!

10 comments:

Artyjen said...

How fab! Must try to join in with this one ;)
xoxo Sioux

Kaz said...

Fab ATC! Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

Karin said...

cute sticks, beautiful ATC!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your atc, love 2 sticks too - I NEED more Stampotique stamps! Started with good intentions of making an atc for this today and ended up re-organising stuff - silly woman aren't I?

Willy said...

Funny ATC! Thanks for joining us at SDC 53.

Anonymous said...

Love your atc, great colours and wonderful idea, Thanks for joining this Stampotique challenge

Debbie said...

Too funny! Love the colours!
Debbie
^..^

Basement Stamper said...

Love how you framed 2 sticks, very cute and striking background. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.

Fiona said...

Fun ATC Joanne!

Linda said...

Great idea, the framed sticks! Very funny card ;)