Saturday 21 April 2012

SATURDAY REMINDER OVER AT WICKED WEDNESDAY ATCs

Jenn always posts a reminder on Saturday for you to join in that week's challenge and today is no exception. This was my second week of being a Guest Designer, I've enjoyed every minute. The images I was sent to work with were just so special and everyone made the most lovely ATCs.
However, I also got to make a card of my own choice following each theme, this week it was Earth Day. This was my entry:
Grunge flowers, butterflies and leaves made using Studio 490 stamps I simply distressed and stamped each part and then stuck them together within the allowed measurements.
I've had so much fun and will continue to join in each Wednesday.
For those of you new to ATCs and for those who still don't see the point of them, remember, they make wonderful card toppers!!!!!

6 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful!!

Sandi said...

gorgeous flower, hugs

Kim said...

This is beautiful! Love the freeform style!
Kim

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab fab fab fab fab fab fab fab.... Oh and did I say... This is FAB'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xx

Denice said...

I can't imagine anyone ever questioning why you're GDT at Wicked Wednesday...your ATC's are amazing, week after week...after week! Love the 3D and embellies...just too perfect for Earth Day.
:Dxx

DonnaMundinger said...

This is sooo unbelievably GORGEOUS! Ahould be framed. xxD