Wednesday 25 April 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC - #29 - YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE

We could certainly do with some sunshine in the UK today. Storms have caused havoc in the south and are now venturing north to me. At least the lovely cards that the Wicked Wednesday ATC DT have made bring a smile and warmth to your soul.
I decided to heat up my melt pot and make a face for my sun. Here it is:
I used alcohol inks for the base card giving the effect of a lovely blue sky. The rays are stamped in saffron Archival ink. I coloured the ruff with mustard seed distress stain and stuck everything down with multi matt medium including the defintion which I cut from an old dictionary.
Right then, next task........

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Ohmygosh this is super cool - LOVE that sun! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays! :)

Kim said...

Love how you made the sun. Beautiful!
Kim

Sharon said...

A great ATC & I love the moulded face!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!! I would like some sunshine here too!!

Denice said...

OMG, another stunning ATC...your creativity is endless! Love the sun you created! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays.
:Dxx