Wednesday 11 April 2012

WICKED WEDNESDAY ATC #27 - GETTING BUGGY

This week at Wicked Wednesday ATCs is an exceptionally special one for me because they asked me to be  a guest designer. How 'wicked' is that?
Never, ever happened to me before so to say I am chuffed to bits is really an understatement.
This beautiful image from Dilly Beans was sent to me so that I could join the team for this challenge, and because I think she is so lovely, I just couldn't bring myself to chop any part of it other than to make it ATC size.
I used my Distress Markers to colour her and Copics to colour the acetate butterflies (bugs). I followed the outside line with a Versamark pen and then embossed it with black powder. A few sticky gems here and there and my first guest card was complete.
Thank you to Jenn and her team for allowing me this priviledge spot.

5 comments:

Denice said...

What a fab ATC Joanne! Love the acetate wings...very clever and very you! Congrats on your GDT spot at Wicked Wednesdays, so glad to have you joining us!
:Dx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Joanne, thank you so much for creating this gorgeous ATC for us! We are honored to have you as a guest designer, my friend. Thanks for being a faithful player at Wicked Wednesdays. :) xo

Unknown said...

I am so pleased for you. And you did a fabby job. Dxx

Sandi said...

great ATC, love the butterflies and that girlie is awesome. hugs

Sharon said...

This is just beautiful Joanne!! Great to have you as a GDT this week!!