Wednesday 11 April 2012

WOYWW #149

I had to take my photos yesterday because I am looking after a monster today. Correct, babysitting a 9yr old. Grandad looked after her on his own yesterday and was in bed before 9pm last night!!!!!! We are both with her today so may not be seen any more after today..............................
With that in mind, this may just be my very last woyww so I am making my apologies to you all and our wonderful leader, Julia, just in case I am never seen again.
Please take a look at my little space, full of happy 'goings on' with distress inks and the like. I just hope my mind will not be too fuzzled by this evening and that I will be able to carry on with the wonderful excitement that is crafting.
Here is another view -
Well, wish me luck as I venture into the abyss. I've loved our little sessions. x

11 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh Ive loved them too Joanne! It occurs to me that you'll me absolutely whacked from talking...funny that you don't notice how mutually quiet you are until there's a chatty kid in the house!! Now photo number two is very revealing...I love that you store your MS punches in their packets. And I need the secret as to the hovering blending tool rack....I need storage like that!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Good luck! lol...I'm sure you'll survive and live to see another crafting day unscathed.
Loving the fact you have a flat screen in your crafty space!!

Mistys Mum said...

What a super craft area I really envy all that handing shelf space & stuff. My walls would collapse with that. Never mind.
Have a great day with 9yr old I am sure you will safely return & probably full of ideas.

mistys mum #104

Artyjen said...

I'm sure you will return from the abyss! Fingers crossed ;)
xoxo Sioux

JoZart Designs said...

You'll survive but with my sympathy! We had 2 of ours last week and were all sick so it was a nightmare coping. Stlil here though to tell the tale and even look forward to the next time!! Must be MAD!
Love your crafty space and, like Julia, I want to know how the blending tools hang in space.
Lv JoZarty x

Lynn Holland said...

Great stash of stuff. The sort you want to come around and raid.
Lynn
One I Made Earlier Today
#16

CraftygasheadZo said...

Lots of crafty goodness! Children do sap the life out of you don't they? Now mine's a teen I find my nieces who are younger like little whirlwinds! Take care, enjoy WOYWW snooping! Love Zo xx 75

Miriam said...

Lovely work space - thanks for sharing.

#148

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I shall sing a lament to the Last Crafter in the aftermath of the Nine Year old!! Good luck to you both :) LOL
Hugs, LLJ #3 xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh no, death by 9-year old. Don't those things come with an off switch? Your desk looks good, if you survive it will be there waiting for you!

SophieNewton said...

Fabulous workspace, what a great stash
Sophie
No.79