Saturday 14 April 2012

GETTING BUGGY

The Saturday reminder is posted over at Wicked Wednesday ATCs. I have the honour of being a guest designer this week and made a little bug house for today.
I dry embossed an ATC sized piece of grungepaper which I stuck to some card for stability. This was distressed with wild honey DI - I thought the honey may attract some bees LOL. The little door and barge boards were distressed in green and then either stamped with bugs or written on. I stamped the gorgeous butterfly on to card and coloured and glittered it. I just had to include a bead dragonfly from the lovely Heather Fenn-Edwards book. I have made so many of these now that I have lost count. A few tiny leaves, a ladybird and a glow in the dark ant finished the little bug house.
Such fun too.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

oh my goodness this is stupendous, love that butterfly and the house is awesome. hugs

Denice said...

This is BUGALICIOUS! The little embellishments make all the difference on this enchanting ATC! Thanks for joining us as GDT at Wicked Wednesdays this week!
:Dx