Friday 1 January 2016

2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR

2016 crept up didn't it?  What happened to 2015??

I haven't Blogged much for ages, Facebook seems to have taken over my life. Also, the fact that my computer is so old now means I use my iPad all the time, and I mean ALL the time. Ok you might say, you can Blog from your iPad.... yes I can, but if I have to copy a link ie the link to a blog post, then I'm stumped and that led to some problems for me over the last couple of months when trying to enter my tag into #timholtz 12 tags of 2015. 
I can copy and paste but that doesn't copy a link just whatever you happen to highlight. I need to sort that if I am to continue with 12 tags this year. 
Mr Mojo needs finding again certainly as far as paper crafting goes, and I hope to enjoy more sewing, especially finishing the patchwork throw made from all the left over fabric from my outside cushions. 

I hope you all achieve your goals in 2016 and above all, stay healthy. 

3 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Hi Joanne, Happy New Year to you both! I only found out fairly recently how to link posts on my phone(android) so don't know how that relates to I.pad!Hoping you get some crafty time in 2016 whether paper or fabric wise Hugs, Chrisx

Artyjen said...

Happy New Year Joanne! May 2016 be all you wish for....including sorting out your linkage problem.....don't ask me I haven't got a clue!!! lol xoxo Sioux

Barb said...

Hi Joanne, Goodness knows where it went! Anyway - A Very Happy 2016 to you both. I really do hope you get your skin problems solved - as for the linking I don't have a clue about any of it ..... it's all a puzzle to me and I still haven't figured out facebook.

I've used the bag lots over the past few days, thanks so much. Hope you enjoy whatever you choose to do this year. Hugs. Barbxx