Wednesday 6 January 2016

CRAZY BIRDS TUTU CANVAS by KASSA HAYSELDEN

I first saw this canvas on Facebook and almost squeezed with glee at it because the colours are so vibrant and those birds are just everyone's favourite. BUT the background is really what caught my eye. If you pop over to www.rangerink.com and have a look at their blog, Karen has generously written a step by step tutorial - with photos - so we can all have a play and make one similar.
I've even spent a couple of days going round every store within 30 miles of my home looking for a deep edge 12" X 6" canvas. Guess what, I found 3 in Southport.
Once I got back home after a gorgeous day out in lovely sunshine - look
I ripped open one of the canvases and made a start.
It's drying at the moment and I plan to leave it for today as its getting late now. 
Thank you Karen for the tut. I'm going to enjoy this little play.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Well you didn't waste any time getting started Joanne. I like the colour very much. Just off now to have a look at what you are planning to do. Barbxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhhh looking forward to seeing what you make here!! Love Hxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This looks interesting. .and great that it's on your blog too! Have fun! Hugs, Chrisx