After a mommoth cleaning session this morning I decided I didn't want to cut the batting for the throw and make a mess again, so instead I got hubby to get the awning table out of the motorhome so I could sit in front of a window and get more light to work by.
I started to pair up the squares of fabric but I wanted different pieces front and back. What a job.
It worked ok but the table isn't big enough to lay all 12 rows so I took myself off to lay them on the bed. Easier than kneeling on the floor!!!
Proved an even harder task than I expected because I wanted to try and keep a different fabric on every row front and back. After about 2 hours I managed it. All 196 squares!!!
They are now nicely bundled and labelled.
Can't put off cutting the batting squares now - at least until tomorrow anyway.