Friday 26 February 2016

DIFFERENT TRACK TODAY

After kneeling on the floor yesterday trying in vain to pin my throw, I gave up and asked for help. My pal, and step daughter, Paula, is going to help me on Sunday. She has far more space than me so together I hope we can get the thing straight so I can move on with it.
This morning I decided to have an inky play instead.
No idea where this canvas is leading to and I have no intention of just jumping in and playing around with it. I want it to be a distraction from sewing for a day or two, that's all.
It's lovely and warm outside, so I've been doing a bit of tidying the perennial border. 
Just look at the state of the path after all the months of rain. It will soon be time to power wash I reckon. 
Right, the tap on my nose isn't working again so I'm off to go through yet another box of paper hankies.

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I daren't even imagine what the caravan garden looks like! We usually get up there a few times after Christmas, but with all the appointments and op didn't manage it! Hugs, Chrisx