Monday 29 February 2016

NEW PRODUCTS

I'm having a go at a video tutorial in the new FB group I belong to called Andy Skinner and Friends. 
Andy has generously provided the video to all the members and he has used some 'new to me' products. I have one of them, Crackle Glaze, but have yet to buy the Antiquing Cream and Interference Paint. 
However, my little piece has to dry, preferably overnight, so I see yet another trip out tomorrow to source those items.
Andy's sample was created on an ATC size of MDF. I don't have any so I've used the smallest of a set of butterflies from my stash.
The crackle is on and now the waiting begins. This is such fun.
Pop over and request to join if you fancy sight of some utterly amazing projects.

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Sounds… and looks as though you are going to have some fun! Jealous? Yes, but I am still, a Facebook refusenik!!! Hugs, Chrisx