Monday 8 February 2016

I'M 'FLAGGING' TODAY

In other words, I think I've hypnotised myself with all this spraying and sewing today and feel quite tired.
I cut the remaining 32 squares of wadding and spray glued them to the fabric completing the remaining 5 piles for rows 8 - 12.

I decided to sew the other 7 rows together whilst waiting for the glue to dry and this is what has made me start to yawn.
I suppose I should now sew all these together whilst I have my machine set up for that. I may just fall asleep in the process!!!

Oh and Happy Chinese New Year to those of you who celebrate it.


2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm not surprised you felt tired after all that work. I guess it's the year of the monkey. Your two are so cute and I especially like the one at the bottom. Barbxx

Joanne said...

Thanks Barb.
The top monkey is one I made as a joke for my Sil who's nickname is 'Monkey'. He wanted a new car last year so I made him that monkey and a car it could sit in. The other is now 27yrs old and a throw back from my 40th birthday when I was a manager and a take on 'keep the monkey off your back'. We have some fun that one now. xx