Sunday 7 February 2016

SOURCING AND SEWING

We took off on the trail to find a door for hubby's latest cupboard. Ended up in Southport but they didn't have one either so drove all the way back to south Preston without much hope of finding one there because we had already looked. Guess what? They had one - just one! He's in his man shed now playing nicely and finding a space for everything.
I, on the other hand, am sewing.
I've spray glued all the squares of wadding that I had already cut to the fabric and to date have quilted 5 rows and have just begun the sixth.
Looking quite good.
There are 2 piles ready to sew as the glue has dried now and then I need to cut another 32 pieces of wadding for the 4 lots that will be left.
I'll have this finished sometime this week I think.
For all my friends down south especially in Devon - Sylvia (Reg) and Sioux (Stephen), please stay safe during the awful storm which is about to hit. I think we are in for some of it tomorrow too. Xx

3 comments:

Barb said...

Glad you managed to find the door so now you're both happy bunnies. Great work with all those square Joanne. Barbxx

Artyjen said...

Yesterday....Saturday it rained....and rained....and rained....along with driving wind.....it was like midnight most of the day! Hoping the forecasted stuff holds off a bit! X

pearshapedcrafting said...

Just had to come and catch up - everything is looking good now! Well worth your little wait! Hugs, Chrisx