Thursday 4 February 2016

TRASHED CRAFT ROOM

My workman, aka my hubby, started knocking my work surface to pieces this morning.

Not an easy job because when he built it in the first place, it was a solid job if not all that 'pretty'.
I cleared out what had to be cleared so the front room was a dreadful tip, actually, it still is.
I was concerned we wouldn't have the space to build the new cupboard but once the area was dismantled, there was enough room.

Good job he can do electrics because my plugs had to be moved too.
The cupboard got assembled and its in place.
I've just been out for some Lino tiles to go over the work surface but I'll have to move done stash back in place first. Tomorrow it might be nearer completion. 

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Joanne, Glad to see your "workman" was hard at it. I envy you that lovely new cupboard. You'll be able to get lots in there....

Barbxx